There is currently no internship vacancy.
- Management and Project Assistant at ALPARC
The position will notably be devoted to the administrative and logistic side: assistance to project management and administration.The management assistant will be work closely with head management in:
1. Technical management of the structure of the ALPARC association
2. The coordination, follow-up and checking of translations ordered from professional translators for ALPARC’s various publications and participation on translation according to the competencies of the assistant.
3. Drawing up of invoices for computerisation by ALPARC’s external accounting service, preparation of mails.
4. The organisation of the workspace. The assistant manager will be responsible for the ALPARC archives and library.
5. Assistance with the organisation of official working meetings
6. Internet Site/Newsletter
The management assistant will be work with the project leaders in:
1.Technical project assistance
2. Assistance for the communication of projects
3. Sharing in the routine work of the team
Required profile : The assistant should hold a higher education diploma at Baccalaureate level and a university degree in a subject related to the tasks concerned. Technical knowledge of the management of data (especially File Maker), Internet site managing, and office skills are added assets. At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar job is required. The assistant must be a native speaker of one of the four official languages of the Alpine Convention (French, Italian, German, and Slovene) and if possible have a good command of one other Alpine language. In addition, a good knowledge of written and spoken English is important.
The application should consist in:
• CV in European Europass format in English and in French together with:
• Europass Language Passport (http://europass.cedefop.eu.int),
• Covering letter in French of no more than one page,
• copies of diplomas or proof of professional experience,
Interested candidates should send their application by electronic mail only, before:
>> Please download the detailed Job offer below (French and English)
To be regularly informed about vacancies at ALPARC or in other organizations and institutions working on the protection and sustainable development of the Alps, please subscribe to Cipra's Jobmail service.